Planscapes principal - Kerry Rourke is a qualified town planner, graduating with a Bachelor of Arts (UNE - 1985) and a Diploma of Urban and Regional Planning (UNE 1991).
Kerry has also undertaken a range of other courses to further her professional education including:
- Advanced Certificate in Urban Horticulture - Padstow College of TAFE (1995)
- Tree Surgery Certificate - Padstow College of TAFE (1996)
- Safer by Design shortcourse - NSW Police Service (2002)
- Planning for Bushfire Protection shortcourse - UTS Centre for Local Government (2004)
- Risk Based Land Use Planning shortcourse - Emergency Management Australia (2004)
- PIA CPP Short Course - Legislation & Governance (2007)
- Graduate Diploma in Design for Bushfire Prone Areas - University of Western Sydney (2008)
- PIA CPP Short Course - Economics of Development (2008)
As both a Local Government planner and a Consultant Planner, Kerry has prepared and given expert evidence in the Land and Environment Court of NSW in several court cases.
PLANSCAPES has the relevant Professional Indemnity Insurance to undertake town planning work and bushfire assessment reports (Section 100B Bushfire Safety Authority Application), however, Kerry is not yet certified under the Fire Protection Association of Australia Bushfire Planning and Design Scheme (B-PAD).
To view the full company profile, click here.